General Advising

We're here to assist with questions about university processes and procedures as well as any other general advising inquiries. To chat with a general advising representative or to schedule an appointment with your dedicated Student Success Advisor, click the "Help" icon at the top of your myWalden Student Portal. To speak with a representative by phone, call 800-925-3368.

How to Register for a Course

You may register for your next course approximately 90 days prior to the start of class and make any course changes up to 3 days after the start of class. If you’re an undergraduate student or doctoral student in your coursework, go to the myWalden Student Portal and select "Records and Registrations" from the left-hand menu and then select "Register for a Course" .  If you are a master's or doctoral student in the capstone portion of your program, please email [email protected] if you wish to adjust the courses you were automatically registered for. Check the Academic Calendar for add or drop periods.

Receiving and Viewing Grades

Instructors have up to 10 days following the assignment deadline to post grades. Grades are posted in the Grades area in the classroom. Final course grades will be posted and can also be found on your degree audit.

Requesting an official Walden Transcript

In your myWalden Student Portal go to "Records & Registrations" from the left-hand menu. From there, select "Request Transcripts" and then "Official Transcript".

Contacting the Field Experience Team

You can find the contact information for the Field Experience Team for your program on the Field Experience website.

Requesting Meditrek login for Field Experience

Visit the Meditrek website and click on login and forgot username or password. Enter your Walden email address, if your email is not found contact the Customer Care Team.

Accessing your Field Experience Manual

Go to the Field Experience Manual page to locate the manual for your program. The Field Experience Manual contains detailed information about field experience requirements and policies. All students are expected to read the manual and be familiar with its contents.

How can I track the status of my application in Meditrek?

The following document has steps on how to track the status of your application in Meditrek.

Where can I review a list of field sites that Walden has an affiliation agreement with?

To access this list, please log-in to Meditrek and go to "Search Affiliation Agreements" and then fill out the appropriate search parameter fields for your needs.  You will then be able to obtain a list of sites for your field placement.